Fire Detector Base Only Cooper JSB FXN520
- Quick and simple to install
- Separate zone in and zone out terminals
- Stand-off fixing feature
- Selectable detector locking
- Accepts side entry surface cables
- Common base for JSB conventional detectors
This standard base has been designed for flexibility, simplicity and speed of installation.
It incorporates purpose designed devices to provide fault warning if detector is removed whilst maintaining full zone wiring integrity.
The base has a schotty diode in series with the negative terminals to enable fault monitoring and allow the circuit to continue if a detector is removed.